Friday 4 May 2007

The Shopautodotca Search Engine Optimization Contest Continues

shopautodotca search engine optimiztion



Another Blog entry is overdue, again, as the power of shopautodotca search engine optimization contest blogging has become apparent with very little effort this blog itself has moved into 7th on google and my official shopautodotca seocontest website entry seems to be bouncing between 2nd and 3rd on google.

I did try to put a manual blog on my website with numerous entries with little success. As they don't seem to get a lot of traffic I will post my other shopautdotca search engine optimization contest blog entries here so you won't miss a thing.

I need a shopautodotca seocontest second wind

As you can see by the dates, the enthusiam for blogging about the shopautodotca search engine optimization contest has wained as this seocontest wears on. There is not much time left in the shopautodotca seocontest so I will have to make a concerted effort to update my website blog as well.

Video game on shopautodotca seocontest steals the limelight

The addition of a shopautodotca search engine optimization interactive video game to my website has been quite popular judging from the amount of traffic its been getting. My Traffic stats indicate that this is by far the most popular web page on the shopautodotca seocontest site. Maybe I should add some more. If you like it, you can now add it to your site.

No comments: