Thursday 8 March 2007

shopautodotca seocontest google msn still not YAHOO !

Shopautodotca seocontest new update


Only five days into (my submission to the ) shopautodotca seocontest and I am pleased that I already have some respectable listings on MSN I moved up from 18th to 15th since showing up just yesterday, I figure this is a respectable showing as others have been working on this for almost two monthes.
I was also very pleased to find my shopautodotca seocontest on google at #13 already, however I will wait and see if it sticks as it has been my experience in the past that often google will list high in the rankings initially and then some times disappear.
Lately I have been so busy with work and creating my own shopautodotca seocontest entry that I have not been able to provide any commentary on the other entries or the secontest itself. Perhaps when I get closer to the top rankings it will be easier to pay attention to what is going on way up there.

shopautodotca seocontest entry being ignored by YAHOO


So whats the deal with my shopautodotca seocontest getting ignored by Yahoo. I do understand that my seocontest entry was only submitted 5 days ago and it is amazing it was picked up this fast by MSN and Google. So I cant guess complain too much, Although I eagerly await where it will show up in the rankings almost as much as you do ("sarcasm") but I will try to keep you posted .

No comments: