Thursday 15 March 2007

shopautodotca seocontest YAHOO

Shopautodotca Seocontest - Yahoo

Well after 11 days of biting my nails, pulling out my hair and yawning lots, my shopautodotca contest entry
has been listed on Yahoo at a respectable #15. This shopautodotca seocontest is turning out to be more of a marathon than a race. I have to learn to pacemyself and let the search engines catch up to my Search Engine Optimization seocontest strategies. For never in shopautodotca history has there been such and impatient competitor I want the cash prizes now!
For more blogging check out myspace shopautodotca seocontest blog

or my the thousands of shopautodotca seocontest blogs at seocontest technorati
for more details about the contest visit shopautodotca seocontest stories
or visit the official shopautodotca rules
because you guys are not linking too much to my shopautodotca web site
maybe you would rather support the globalwarming awareness2007 contest
I am starting to lose my sense of humor so today only two jokes

JOKEs

Two bears walk into a bar one sits down and says to the bartender
"I would like a White......... Russian"
the bartender asks " why the pause ?"
The bear says "I was Born with Them !!"

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen.” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “That driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.”

No comments: