Friday 23 March 2007

shopautodotca seocontest drunken musings

Research, research and more research.... thats what gets you ahead in this shopautodotca seocontest. Sometimes its enough to drive you crazy. Apparently someone was desperate enough to spam wikipedia to get an inbound link.. check out yahoo. Also the rumor is daneille is offended by blond jokes and also jeremy doesnt even give a ****. No offense intended of course as they are both currently ahead of me in this shopautodotca seocontest.

On another note, it is interesting to reverse engineer some of the contestants sites to see how they have achieved what they have. My WHITE hat is off the the ladies and gentlemen that are obtaining their shopautodotca seocontest rankings through hard work alone. Now for the jokes ... who can I offend today....


A blonde, a brunette and a redhead were walking along the beach. A seagull flies over and craps all over the blonde.

The brunette says in a disgusted voice, "Hang on the bathroom is just up the hill, I'll go get some toilet paper."

After she leaves the blonde begins to laugh.

The redhead says, "What's so funny?"

The blonde says, "Well, blondes are supposed to be so dumb and look at her. By the time she gets back with that toilet paper that seagull will be miles away!"


I'm in a bar, having a few drinks, when I realize I gotta take a leak.
So I go into one of the restroom stalls, and moments later, the guy in the next stall, says "Hi. How's it going?"
So, I go ....."Uhhh, all right."
A couple of seconds later he says,
"What are ya doing tonight?"
So, naturally I replied, "Just having' a couple of beers, and then I'm going home."
The next thing he says is,
"Listen, I'll call you back later.
There's an idiot in the next stall, answering everything I say."


But seriously folks now hittin # 5 in google thanks for linking to this blog and http://www.shopautodotcaseocontest-seo.com.
Visit Shopautodotca seocontest Editorials for the latest

No comments: