Friday 16 March 2007

Shopautodotca

shopautodotca

Thanks to all your support linking to my shopautodotca seocontest with the inbound link of "shopautodotca seocontest" because due to your efforts I have shot up to #6 on google in this seocontest. Furthermore I have also finally made it to the first page on MSN at #10. I would just like to thank you for your continued support linking to my http://www.shopautodotcaseocontest-seo.com website with the terms of shopautodotca seocontest and because of your efforts I will post some more JOKES......

How does a blonde autoshopdotca employee get to be Branch Manager...
"she climbs up a tree"

Q: Why doesn't autoshopdotca give blondes coffee breaks?
A: It takes too long to retrain them.

Two blondes were walking through the woods when one looked down and said "Oh, look at the deer tracks." The other blonde looks and says "Those aren't deer tracks, those are wolf tracks." "No. Those are deer tracks." They keep arguing, and arguing, and one half hour later they were both killed by a train.

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says "Does this taste funny to you?"

A little guy walks into a bar and slips on some vomit.
Minutes later a tough guy walks into the bar and slips on the vomit as well.
The little guy says, "I just did that."
The tough guy then beats the little guy up.



Bloggeries Blog Directory

No comments: