Monday 12 March 2007

shopautodotca seocontest Jokes

shopautodotca seocontest

Well after a brief stint of burn out I checked my Shopautodotca seocontest standings today and was surprised to find that my Im back in the shopautodotca seocontest . My rankings in google have suddenly shot up from #48 to #11.
The only rational explaination of this is that you guys liked my jokes and decided to support me by linking to my shopautodotca seocontest site at www.shopautodotcaseocontest-seo.com with the link term of shopautodotca seocontest. If I actually win this seocontest ... that would be funny.... but as promised is said I would attempt to make my blog more interesting (please keep your links coming but in the mean time here are the

Jokes


A baby seal walks into a bar. "What can I get you?" asks the bartender. "Anything but a Canadian Club," replies the seal.

How many seals does it take to change a light bulb ?
Just one but you have to get it drunk first.

Two hydrogen atoms walk out of a stripper bar. One says, "I think I've lost my electron."
The other says, "Are you sure?"
The first says, looks down and says
"Yes, I'm positive..."

A brunette polar bear, a red haired giraffe and a blond penguin walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"
all three reply "yes .. and its a kinky one"

No comments: